Our Corporate Responsibility Policy - established in 2008 - formalizes the principles that guide maxEEma in all its business activities. Responsibility for implementing the policy approved by the Board of Directors lies with the maxEEma Executive Committee. It is supported by a Corporate Responsibility Committee. The Committee has established a company-wide data collection system, monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed metrics, and proposing standards, strategy, objectives, training and partnerships. It comprises Board members, Executive Committee members and function managers. The Executive Committee reviews performance regularly and reports to the Board annually.
Maintain High Ethical
- Standards in all business practices
Contribute to Sustainable
- Agriculture in the production of healthy food and the conservation of biodiversity
- Healthy and Resource Efficient practices for the production, handling and disposal of its products.
Implement High Standards
- Stewardship for the Safe, Effective and Environmentally responsible use of its products.
Encourage and Support
- its Suppliers and Customers to adopt Comparable Responsibility Standards.
Value and Respect
- The Diverse Talent and Creative Potential of its employees
Make a Positive
- Contribution to the communities where it has operations
Seek and Respond
- To feedback from its stakeholders